Welcome to the weekly PrizePicks Main slate breakdown. In this article we’re looking at the best Fantasy Scores to target for the Week 12 Sunday main slate. If you’re new to the site, PrizePicks allows you to bundle over or under selections into parlays for big payouts. So, from each game we’re offered a fantasy total or prop (single stats DFS) amount on select players and then need to make a selection as to whether that player will go over or under the total.
Using the Awesemo weekly DFS projections (which also use 1-point/PPR scoring and 4-point passing TDs) and the Awesemo Prop Tool — which projects specific total for each player — I’ll be targeting the players that stick out as the best options here every week and hopefully provide a good guide as to how to build your PrizePicks tickets.
PrizePicks NFL Fantasy Scores DFS Picks: Week 12 Sunday Slate
QB: Joe Burrow over 242.5 passing yards
The Bengals enter this game off a nice bounce-back win versus the Las Vegas Raiders. Their offense has been far more explosive this year and they come in averaging 8.5 yards per pass attempt, which is tied for first in the league. They will also be going against a Steelers defense here who allowed 9.1 yards per pass attempt against last week and will be without one of their best corners in Joe Haden here. This news is all very bullish for Joe Burrow’s passing totals this week, who enters having thrown the ball 37 or more times in three of his last six games now. Burrow is projected for well over 265 yards this week on Awesemo and is in a better than advertised spot against a failing Steelers pass defense. He’s a very strong over target to begin combo tickets with on Prizepicks.
- Zach Wilson over 229.5 receiving yards: This one may sound dicey, but Zach Wilson is in a very good spot to post some career highs here against the Houston Texans this week, who ranks bottom 10 in most defensive metrics on the season. Wilson is projected for over 250 passing yards in Week 12 on Awesemo and has a really low passing over/under on Prizepicks.
RB: Najee Harris under 68.5 rushing yards
I do like the Bengals – Steelers game to potentially shootout this week as neither defense has been all that good of late, but I would worry about how many rushing attempts Najee Harris gets in this spot — and what his overall efficiency will be like. Harris has averaged 3.5 yards per attempt or less in four of his last five games and only saw 12 rush attempts last week in the loss to the Chargers. The Steelers will now be without Joe Haden on defense which isn’t a great development for Harris’ rushing outlook here either as more Bengals points/big plays means more a greater chance we see Pittsburgh have to throw the ball more late too. Harris is projected to go under this rushing total on Awesemo this week and makes for a good fade candidate for me here, at least as a rusher.
- Dalvin Cook over 73.5 rushing yards: One running back who may be going overlooked this week in terms of potential is Dalvin Cook. The Vikings running back is projected for over 85 rushing yards in the Awesemo Model and takes on a 49ers team who ranks just middle of the road in terms of yards per carry against.
WR: Chase Claypool over 49.5 receiving yards
This week is missing a few of the biggest names at wide receiver this week so looking a little down the board for some good prop opportunities seems like a good idea here. Despite the smaller player pool, Chase Claypool’s small receiving total really sticks out as one we can target with an over play this week. The second-year receiver returned from a one week layoff due to a toe injury and promptly played on over 90% of the snaps, seeing nine targets and going for 93 yards. The Bengals pass defense has regressed of late and allowed 8.5 yards per attempt over their last games, while the Steelers have averaged 37 pass attempts per game over their last three starts. Claypool is projected for well over 55 yards receiving in this spot and is likely to be on the field for most of the game here, making him an excellent over target on this small total.
- Chris Godwin over 62.5 receiving yards: The Colts feature a traditional funnel to the pass defense and have allowed 12.25 yards per catch to wide-outs this year. Chris Godwin leads the Buccaneers in targets over the last four weeks and may be in a spot for 10+ targets here given the way the Colts offense has been producing points of late. He’s projected for over 75 receiving yards this week on Awesemo.
Latest NFL DFS Content
- 📽️ 2022 NFL Draft Fantasy Football Watch-Along | Thursday 4/28
- Matt G’s 2022 Prop-Based NFL Mock Draft | Betting Picks for EVERY SELECTION
- 📽️ Super Bowl 56 Sunday NFL DFS 3.5 HOUR Live Before Lock | Daily Fantasy NFL News, Picks, Injuries | 3 p.m. ET
- Yahoo NFL Picks: Super Bowl Sunday Football | Rams vs. Bengals
- NFL DFS Showdown Picks: Best Super Bowl Sunday Night Football DraftKings & FanDuel Lineup Advice
- Awesemo DFS on Youtube
TE: Evan Engram over 35.5 receiving yards
The Giants offense could look a lot different this week without Jason Garrett calling plays and it will likely be different in a good way. With Sterling Shepard out and Kadarius Toney likely out (Doubtful) the targets here for Evan Engram could pile up in a hurry. There’s been no team worse in guarding against the tight-end position this year than the Eagles who have been solid at limiting big plays on the outside, but have also allowed an 81% completion rate to opposing tight-ends this year. Engram is projected over over 42 receiving yards this week on Awesemo and well overdue for positive regression in terms of yards per catch vs. his career averages. He’s a solid over target at tight-end this week.Thanks for reading to the end of this article! If you appreciate this free content and want to see more of it every day, you can help us out by sharing this article on social media! We also have DraftKings showdown projections and DraftKings showdown ownership projections. View our FanDuel DFS NFL ownership rankings and our DraftKings NFL rankings. Take a look at our NFL starting line-ups, inactives list and depth charts for NFL games. If you’re interested in other NFL DFS news for multiple game slates, head over to NFL DFS ownership projections, Awesemo's NFL Data Central, NFL DFS rankings, and daily fantasy football stacking.
NFL Data Central Express
NFL Data Central
NFL Season Long Fantasy Trade Value Chart
📽️ 2022 NFL Draft Fantasy Football Watch-Along | Thursday 4/28
Matt G’s 2022 Prop-Based NFL Mock Draft | Betting Picks for EVERY SELECTION
📽️ Super Bowl 56 Sunday NFL DFS 3.5 HOUR Live Before Lock | Daily Fantasy NFL News, Picks, Injuries | 3 p.m. ET
Yahoo NFL Picks: Super Bowl Sunday Football | Rams vs. Bengals
NFL Sports Betting Model (Free Trial)