Two NFC teams are in must-win mode tonight, with the Seattle Seahawks and Washington Football Team. Given the way this NFL season has played out, both teams are somehow still alive in the playoff race, though neither can afford a loss. The following Seahawks vs. Washington NFL betting picks preview will provide the current odds, betting trends and best NFL bets for the Week 12 Monday Night Football matchup.
NFL Best Bets & Odds: Week 12 Monday Night Football
Seattle, specifically Russell Wilson, has been bad the past couple of weeks. It appears that Wilson looks to throw the ball deep, then panics if it is not open, and teams are catching on. This is a matchup where Wilson actually could throw deep, as the Washington secondary is not good and their pass rush is not as strong as it once was now that Chase Young is out. Seattle will continue to live and die by the play and decision making of Wilson.
Do not look now, but Washington is somehow still alive, not only to claim a wild card spot but also in their division. They have won back-to-back games and have a chance to only have two fewer wins than the Cowboys after tonight. Washington is also getting healthier, welcoming Logan Thomas and possibly others back to the lineup. While this is not a flashy name, Thomas is the team’s best red-zone threat, so this is a big boost to this offense. Never count out Taylor Heinicke to make a bit of magic. However, his magic could quickly turn into disaster, so it will be exciting to watch regardless.
Seahawks vs. Washington Betting NFL Picks + Odds Shopping
Using Awesemo’s OddsShopper Tool, we can easily compare the NFL odds for Seahawks vs. Washington betting across the major sportsbooks. Make sure to check out the OddsShopper tool yourself to get the most up-to-date odds.
Seahawks vs. Washington NFL Betting Trends
- Seattle is 5-5 against the spread this season.
- The over is 1-8-1 for the Seahawks this season.
- Washington is 3-7 against the spread this season.
- The over is 5-5 for Washington this season.
The Latest Sports Betting Content from Stokastic Odds
- 2022 FedEx St. Jude Championship Sleepers: How to Bet Hideki Matsuyama, Corey Conners & Matt Kuchar
- 2022 FedEx St. Jude Championship Expert Picks: Viktor Hovland & Hideki Matsuyama Outright Bets This Week
- NFL Player Props Tool
- Best NRFI Picks Today: Bet The Plus-Money Odds on Red Sox vs. Braves No Run First Inning (Tuesday, August 9)
- Best MLB Prop Bets Today: Why You Should Bet on Vladimir Guerrero Jr. HR & Total Bases (Tuesday, August 9)
- Awesemo DFS on Youtube
Seahawks vs. Washington Betting Stats
- Seattle is averaging 19.4 points per game this season (No. 25 in the NFL).
- Seattle is surrendering 20.9 points per game this season (No. 7 in the NFL).
- Washington is averaging 21.2 points per game this season (T-No. 19 in the NFL).
- Washington is surrendering 26.7 points per game this season (No. 29 in the NFL).
Seahawks vs. Washington NFL Best Bet
We are using the new OddsShopper to figure out the best bet for Monday Night Football. According to the model, betting the Seahawks spread is the best bet to place, giving it an expected ROI of 15.6%. The spread is currently a pick-’em, but the model projects this as a 2.5-point game for Seattle. Russell Wilson is unbelievable in night games throughout his career, with a record of 10-2 on Monday Night Football and 29-9-1 in night games overall. This looks like a get-right spot for Wilson, as he should be able to pass against this Washington defense.
Thanks for reading to the end of this article! If you appreciate this free content and want to see more of it every day, you can help us out by sharing this article on social media!
2022 FedEx St. Jude Championship Sleepers: How to Bet Hideki Matsuyama, Corey Conners & Matt Kuchar
2022 FedEx St. Jude Championship Expert Picks: Viktor Hovland & Hideki Matsuyama Outright Bets This Week
NFL Player Props Tool
Best NRFI Picks Today: Bet The Plus-Money Odds on Red Sox vs. Braves No Run First Inning (Tuesday, August 9)
Best MLB Prop Bets Today: Why You Should Bet on Vladimir Guerrero Jr. HR & Total Bases (Tuesday, August 9)
FREE MLB Picks and Parlays Today 8/8
Best NRFI Picks Today: MLB Prop Bets Monday 8/8
Best MLB Bets Today (8/8): Baseball Prop Betting Picks