Baseball is BACK! Sort of. The Korean Baseball League kicks off at 5:30 a.m. EST and both DraftKings and FanDuel have some amazing contests. Awesemo has projections, ownership and rankings for your KBO DFS lineups. You can find tonight’s right HERE. Josh Engleman has you covered with his favorite pitching options for tonight’s slate.
Not a member of Awesemo+? Sign up HERE.
The pitching options on this slate are solid, but Gagnon is at the top of my list. Because of his price, he’s a lock for cash games on DraftKings. On FanDuel, it’s a bit of a toss up with Alcantara. Gagnon has been fantastic in the KBO. He’s third in the KBO in FIP at 2.94. That tells me his talent, but he’s also setup well from a fantasy perspective. Gagnon has struck out 23.4% of batters this year, good enough for seventh in the league. Between the ownership and the underlying talent, Gagnon is my top arm.
Price is the biggest issue between Alcantara and Gagnon. Alcantara is $1100 more expensive on DraftKings and and $3 more on FanDuel. I can’t spend more money on the lesser pitcher. With that said, I think Alcantara is still the second best arm on the slate. So far this season, Alcantara ranks 13th in strikeout rate and FIP. If I’m playing both sites, I’m playing a bit more Alcantara on FanDuel. Since the price difference is less extreme, I’ll take the lesser owned guy.
Related KBO Content
- Daily KBO Cheatsheat for DraftKings + FanDuel
- KBO DFS: Spotlight Hitters for DraftKings + FanDuel
- KBO DFS: Top HR Options for DraftKings + FanDuel
- Top Stack % on DraftKings + FanDuel from Alex ‘Awesemo’ Baker
- KBO Ownership Projections for DraftKings + FanDuel from Alex ‘Awesemo’ Baker
- Fantasy Cruncher Rewind: DraftKings KBO
- Fantasy Cruncher Rewind: FanDuel KBO