Caesars Promo Codes February 2024
Caesars Sportsbook Promotion Highlights & Terms
|💰Caesars Promo Code
|💵Caesars Bonus Amount
|❔Caesars Promo Description
|Your First Bet is On Caesars up to $1,000
|📝Caesars Promo Terms
|21+. Gambling problem? Call or text 1-800-GAMBLER
|🌎Caesars Eligible States
|AZ, CO, IL, IN, IA, KS, LA, MD, MA, MI, NJ, NY, OH, PA, TN, VA, WV, WY
|⚾Caesars Sports Offered
|Baseball, Basketball, Boxing, Cricket, Cycling, Darts, Football, Formula 1, Golf, Handball, Hockey, Lacrosse, MLB, MLS, MMA, NASCAR, NBA, NCAA, NFL, NHL, PGA, Rugby, Rugby League, Rugby Union, Soccer, Tennis, UFC, WNBA
|✔️Caesars Promo Verified For
|💯Caesars Bonus Link
|Play Caesars Now
How To Claim Your Caesars Sportsbook Bonus
Get Your First Bet Paid Back up to $1,000 if it Loses!
This promotion at Caesars Sportsbook offers a bonus on your first settled cash wager, excluding certain types of bets. Use the bonus bet within 14 days, and earn Tier and Rewards credits for future benefits at Caesars Resort and Casino locations.
- The promotion applies to the first cash wager that settles at Caesars Sportsbook.
- Place one large wager after signing up and wait for it to settle before placing multiple bets.
- The qualifying wager must settle within 30 days of being placed.
- Futures bets are not recommended for this promotion.
- Super Boost Markets, Round Robins, Bonus Bets, and Profit Boosts are excluded from this promo.
- Use the Bonus Bet within 14 calendar days from the date of awarding; otherwise, it will expire.
To register, one must provide their:
- Full name
- Mailing address
- Email address
- Date of birth (must be at least 21 years of age)
- Social security number
Once verified, the user can then deposit money into their account.
21+ Gambling problem? Call 1-800-GAMBLER
Other Sportsbook Promo Codes
If Caesars doesn't feel like the right fit for you, check out our complete list of the best sportsbook promo codes available in the U.S. from industry-leading betting sites such as BetMGM, FanDuel, DraftKings, and more.
Caesars Sportsbook Overview
With roots in Las Vegas dating back to 1966, Caesars has always been one of the most well-known betting brands in the nation. While the preferred gambling platform has changed from the smoky casino floors of the ‘60s to slick online betting apps, Caesars hasn’t missed a step. Caesars even bolstered its betting site operations by acquiring a leading global betting brand, William Hill, in 2021 and merged the technology and experience of two powerhouses into one industry behemoth.
Live betting has been a standout feature of the Caesars Sportsbook platform, and they were the first sportsbook in the market to offer simultaneous live streaming and live betting on the NFL. As long as you can stay off their radar as a sharp player to avoid getting limited, Caesars will be one of your favorite places to play.
Caesars Online Deposit Methods
A minimum of $10 for a deposit is required. Payment methods include:
- Credit or Debit Card
- eCheck: Customers can select eCheck by VIP Preferred to send money instantly from their bank account to their Caesars account.
- Online banking: Online banking allows customers to choose an amount to deposit and then authorize the transaction by logging in to their bank account using their existing online banking credentials.
- PayPal: E-wallet service.
- Play+ Prepaid Card: Customers can sign up for a virtual Play+ card and fund it immediately with a credit card, debit card or eCheck. Additionally, customers receive a physical prepaid card in the mail they can use to withdraw cash at ATMs or make purchases anywhere Discover is accepted.
- Skrill: E-Wallet that is very similar to PayPal.
- PayNearMe: Allows individuals to make cash deposits at their local 7-Eleven, Family Dollar or CVS.
- Cash at the Casino: Physical Caesars Casino locations will allow for bettors to utilize cash.
What Sports are Available for Betting?
- Australian rules football
- Auto racing
- Rugby league
- Rugby union
- Table tennis
- Water polo
Where is Caesars Legal to Play?
Below is a list of US states where Caesars Sportsbook is available to play.
- New Jersey
- New York
- West Virginia
How do I use the Caesars Sportsbook promo code?
All you have to do is simply use the link to register. You must be a new user of Caesars Sportsbook and be physically located in a legal sportsbook state in which Caesars is operating. The Caesars Sportsbook promo code will be automatically entered when you use an authorized link like ours.
What is the legal age for Caesars Sportsbook?
The legal age is 21 years of age for all states where it’s legal.
How do I give Caesars my location?
Caesars Sportsbook will need your geographic location so that it can verify the legality of the state you are in. You can give the location through pop-ups on the website or within the settings on your mobile device.
Is Caesars legal in my state?
Caesars Sportsbook is legal in Colorado, Indiana, Illinois, Iowa, Michigan, Nevada, New Jersey, Pennsylvania, Tennessee, Virginia, Washington, D.C., and West Virginia.
Is Caesars legal and safe to use?
Yes, Caesars Sportsbook operates in the United States legally. You can legally use Caesars in any state in which the sportsbook is licensed and regulated in.
Caesars Sportsbook Review
Types of Bets Available
Caesars offers any number of different types of bets to choose from, but for their most popular selections, you can choose from straight bets (a single pick), parlays, which feature two or more picks or round robins, which allow you to place three or more bets and pair them together in separate parlays. For more on the types of bets available see below:
A futures bets are placed on action that’s happening at some point in the not too distant future, that’s usually tied to an end point of a season or event, such as Super Bowl winner or NL Cy Young award winner, or player to go first overall in the NBA draft.
Moneyline bets are the most basic wager in all of sports betting. Simply put you’re betting on Team A or Team B to win the game. If you’re betting on a favorite, they will have a minus sign in front of the odds, giving you less money back for your wager than an underdog, which will have a plus sign attached to the number.
Caesars currently accepts live-in-game action for certain events, so you can bet on props or teams while the game is happening.
Parlays are combined of two or more single wagers into a single ticket, which then multiples the odds to a higher amount than two single bets on separate tickets. In order to win a parlay bet, a bettor must get all the bets correct on that ticket.
A point spread bet is a wager on the difference of points between two teams in a single sporting event. The point spread number is provided by BetMGM, and then a bettor chooses what side they want to ‘cover’ that differential. If the New England Patriots are favored by 7.5 points over the New York Jets, but only win by seven points, the Jets would have covered that spread, and bettors who placed their wagers on the Jets +7.5 would have won.
Straight bets are types of betting wagers on a single game or event that carries a point-spread, game total, money line, run line or puck line.
A prop bet (short for proposition bet) is a wager that is independent of the final score of a game or outcome. These wagers encompass bets that aren’t point spreads, totals or moneylines. Some examples:
- Kansas City Chiefs over 11.5 wins in an NFL season
- Luka Doncic under 8.5 assists in an NBA game
As soon as you have entered at least three or more picks on the bet slip, you can place a Round Robin bet. The number of possible Round Robin bets depends on the number of possible outcomes, which is tied to how many selections you have made. The bets possible with your picks will be displayed automatically.
A teaser is like a parlay bet but for point spreads. You can combine two or more games together (usually a maximum of four games) and get points shaved off the spread. If you tease three, 3.5 favorites down to pick ‘ems, you then receive a lower
Totals or over unders
The main types of totals bets feature action on the score of a game or the score of a team in a game. A bettor places action on whether they think the total amount of points scored will be higher or lower than the amount listed by Caesars.
Caesars Rewards Program
Caesars has one of the largest networks of destinations for their national loyalty program. The sportsbook rewards program revolves around Tier Credits (TCs) and Reward Credits (RC). Customers can earn TCs and RCs at the same time when they bet, dine, shop and room at Caesars destinations.
- Tier Credits: TCs determine customers’ level in the six-tiered VIP program.
- Reward Credits: Customers can redeem RCs for bet credits, sports tickets, casino comps, vacations, etc.
There are many ways to earn TCs and RCs, but at Caesars Sportsbook customers earn them at the following rates:
- Betting on Sports: 1 Tier Credit and 1 Reward Credit for every $5 in potential profit on sports bets.
- Playing Online Casino Games: 1 Tier Credit and 1 Reward credit for every $25 wagered on table games.
There are six tier levels:
- Gold: 0+ Tier Credits
- Platinum: 5,000+ TCs
- Diamond: 15,000+ TCs
- Diamond Plus: 25,000+ TCs
- Diamond Elite: 75,000+ TCs
- Seven Stars: 150,000+ TCs
Caesars Sportsbook Ongoing Promotions
Caesars Sportsbook will be offering constant ongoing promotions for its existing users without the need of a promo code. Here are a couple of examples:
- Big Bet Bonus: Customers who bet at least $500 from Monday through Sunday during this promotion received a $200 bet credit.
- 50% Profit Boost: Users who logged in during this promo received a 50% net profit boost token to use on any wager of their choice.
- Odds Boosts: Bettors can visit the “boosts” tab within the Caesars app to view dozens of wagers with odds boosts that provide larger payouts on winning bets.
In-depth FAQs and emailing options, live chat with agents to fix issues on the spot.
- Live Chat: Available 8 a.m. – 12 a.m. ET
- Email: [email protected]
- Phone: 1 (800)986-9248
- Support Languages: English
- Twitter: @CaesarsOnline
- Bet365 Promo Codes
- BetMGM Promo Codes
- BetRivers Promo Codes
- DraftKings Promo Codes
- ESPN Bet Promo Codes
- Fanatics Sportsbook Promo Codes
- FanDuel Promo Codes
- Fliff Promo Codes
- FoxBet Promo Codes
- PointsBet Promo Codes
- Tipico Promo Codes
- WynnBET Promo Codes