BetRivers Promo Codes September 2023
BetRivers Sportsbook Promotion Highlights & Terms
|💵BetRivers Bonus Amount||$500|
|❔BetRivers Promo Description||Get a 2nd Chance Bet up to $500 ($250 & $100 in certain states)|
|📝BetRivers Promo Terms||21+. Gambling problem? Call or text 1-800-GAMBLER|
|🌎BetRivers Eligible States||AZ, CO, IL, IN, IA, LA, MD, MI, NJ, NY, OH, PA, VA, WV|
|⚾BetRivers Sports Offered||Baseball, Basketball, Boxing, Cricket, Cycling, Darts, Football, Formula 1, Golf, Handball, Hockey, Lacrosse, MLB, MLS, MMA, NASCAR, NBA, NCAA, NFL, NHL, PGA, Rugby, Rugby League, Rugby Union, Soccer, Tennis, UFC, WNBA|
|✔️BetRivers Promo Verified For||September 2023|
|💯BetRivers Bonus Link||Play BetRivers Now|
How To Claim Your BetRivers Sportsbook Bonus
See below for details on how to claim your BetRivers Sportsbook bonus.
BetRivers Sportsbook Overview
BetRivers is a top-rated online casino based in Chicago, Illinois. Rush Street Interactive launched BetRivers after the Supreme Court overturned a federal sports betting ban in 2018. BetRivers is a very standard large book with odds in nearly every sport and market. They are well-known for their attractive bonuses, great desktop site, and quick payouts. Rush Street Interactive is the owner of BetRivers and also operates a sister site in Connecticut, SugarHouse, while the remainder of the legal sportsbook states falls under the BetRivers brand.
Promotional Offer Specifications
BetRivers is offering new customers a 2nd chance bet up to $500. This is a great offer as it comes with a one-time playthrough requirement. To register, one must provide their:
- Full name
- Mailing address
- Email address
- Date of birth (must be at least 21 years of age)
- Last four digits of their social security number
Once verified, users can deposit money into their account and make their first bet confidently. If your first bet loses, you'll get a bet credit in the equal amount of your first wager up to $500 ($100 in NY).
*21+. Gambling problem? Call or text 1-800-GAMBLER
BetRivers Online Deposit Methods
- Credit or Debit Card
- eCheck: Customers can select eCheck by VIP Preferred to send money instantly from their bank account to their Caesars account
- Online banking: Online banking allows customers to choose an amount to deposit and then authorize the transaction by logging in to their bank account using their existing online banking credentials
- PayPal: E-wallet service.
- Play+ Prepaid Card: Customers can immediately sign up for a virtual Play+ card and fund it with a credit card, debit card, or eCheck. Additionally, customers receive a physical prepaid card in the mail they can use to withdraw cash at ATMs or make purchases anywhere Discover is accepted.
- Cash at the Casino: Physical BetRivers Casino locations will allow bettors to utilize cash
- PayNearMe: Allows individuals to make cash deposits at their local 7-Eleven, Family Dollar, or CVS.
What Sports are Available to Bet On
- Australian Rules
- Olympic Games
- Rugby League
- Rugby Union
Where is BetRivers Legal to Play?
BetRivers Sportsbook is legal to play in the states below.
- New Jersey
- New York
- West Virginia
What is the legal age for BetRivers Sportsbook?
The legal age for every state in which BetRivers operates is 21 years of age.
How do I give BetRivers my location?
BetRivers will need your geographical location to verify the legality of the state you are in. You can give the location through pop-ups on the website or within your mobile device's settings.
Is BetRivers legal in my state?
BetRivers is legal in AZ, CO, IL, IN, IA, LA, MD, MI, OH, NJ, NY, PA, VA & WV. They're also live in Ontario, Canada.
Is BetRivers legal and safe to use?
Yes, BetRivers operates in the United States legally. You can lawfully use BetRivers in any state where the sportsbook is licensed and regulated.
BetRivers Sportsbook Review
BetRivers User Interface
BetRivers Sportsbook is incredibly user-friendly. The design is clean, with big, clear tabs to help you navigate. A news feed on the right side of the page shares streaks and big wins from their users. The blocks and colors keep it organized and attract your eyes to essential areas. It is tough to get lost or confused on BetRivers Sportsbook.
Types of Bets at BetRivers
Bet Rivers offers any number of different types of bets to choose from. Still, for their most popular selections, you can choose from straight bets (a single pick), parlays, which feature two or more picks, or round robins, which allow you to place three or more bets and pair them together in separate parlays. For more on the types of bets available, see below:
A futures bet is a bet placed on action that’s happening at some point in the not-too-distant future, that’s usually tied to an endpoint of a season or event, such as Super Bowl winner or NL Cy Young award winner, or player to go first overall in the NBA draft.
Moneyline bets are the most fundamental wager in all sports betting. You’re betting on Team A or Team B to win the game. If you’re betting on a favorite, they will have a minus sign in front of the odds, giving you less money back for your wager than an underdog, which will have a plus sign attached to the number.
Bet Rivers currently accepts live-in-game action for specific events, so you can bet on props or teams while the game is happening.
Parlays combine two or more single wagers into a single ticket, multiplying the odds to a higher amount than two single bets on separate tickets. To win a parlay bet, a bettor must get all the bets correct on that ticket.
A point spread bet is a wager on the points difference between two teams in a single sporting event. Bet Rivers provide the point spread number, and then a bettor chooses what side they want to ‘cover’ that differential. If the New England Patriots are favored by 7.5 points over the New York Jets but only win by seven points, the Jets would have covered that spread, and bettors who placed their wagers on the Jets +7.5 would have won.
Straight bets are wagers on a single game or event that carries a point spread, game total, money line, run line, or puck line.
A prop bet (short for proposition bet) is a wager independent of the final score of a game or outcome. These wagers encompass bets that aren’t point spreads, totals, or moneylines. Some examples:
- Kansas City Chiefs over 11.5 wins in an NFL season
- Luka Doncic under 8.5 assists in an NBA game
Once you have entered at least three or more picks on the bet slip, you can place a Round Robin bet. The number of possible Round Robin bets depends on the number of possible outcomes, which is tied to how many selections you have made. The bets possible with your picks will be displayed automatically.
A teaser is like a parlay bet but for point spreads. You can combine two or more games (usually a maximum of four games) and get points shaved off the spread.
Totals or over unders
The main types of totals bets feature action on the score of a game or the score of a team in a game. A bettor places action on whether they think the total amount of points scored will be higher or lower than the amount listed by Bet Rivers.
BetRivers iRush Rewards Program
This is an elementary rewards program where users earn loyalty points every time they spend real money to place wagers on sports. As users move up in tiers, they unlock additional benefits, including reload bonuses, free spins in the casino, sports betting money-back offers, etc.
- Tier 1 – 40 required points
- Tier 2 – 160 required points
- Tier 3 – 400 required points
- Tier 4 – 760 required points
- Tier 5 – 1400 required points
- Tier 6 – 2800 required points
- Tier 7 – 5200 required points
- Tier 8 – 8800 required points
- Tier 9 – 13600 required points
- Tier 10 – 20000 required points
- Elite Tier – invite only
BetRivers Highlights and Benefits
- Buy-out: the ability to cash out of an existing bet while it’s in progress
- Loyalty Points: iRush rewards program, as discussed in the previous section
- Odds Boosts: BetRivers has made it a habit to offer daily odds boosts for particular bets. Odds boosts are regular bets offered at more enticing odds than they would be found elsewhere.
There are always other enticing offers around significant events as well.
- In-depth FAQs and emailing options, live chat with agents to fix issues on the spot.
- Live chat available 9:30 AM – 2 PM – https://helpcenter.pa.betrivers.com/hc/en-us
- Email: https://helpcenter.pa.betrivers.com/hc/en-us
- Support languages: English
Overall Impressions of BetRivers Sportsbook
BetRivers Sportsbook is one of the best books out there right now for beginners and experienced bettors alike. They are incredibly user-friendly and create a great overall experience. With plans for them to expand into three more states in the not-too-distant future, it will become more available nationwide. If you find yourself in a state that allows you to use BetRivers Sportsbook online, do not hesitate to check it out.
- Bet365 Promo Codes
- BetMGM Promo Codes
- Caesars Promo Codes
- DraftKings Promo Codes
- Fanatics Sportsbook Promo Codes
- FanDuel Promo Codes
- FoxBet Promo Codes
- PointsBet Promo Codes
- Tipico Promo Codes
- WynnBET Promo Codes