Thursday, May 26 sees the Western Conference Finals back in San Francisco with the Golden State Warriors looking to close out its 3-1 series lead over the Dallas Mavericks. The game tips off at 9:00 p.m. ET on DraftKings and FanDuel. Below, we will examine the player pool and break down the best NBA DFS picks today for DraftKings and FanDuel lineups.
DraftKings & FanDuel NBA DFS Picks Today (5/26)
Luka Doncic | Dallas Mavericks
- Awesemo’s Preliminary Point Projections: DraftKings: 58.88 | FanDuel: 54.52
- Awesemo’s Preliminary Rostered Projections: DraftKings: 78.0% | FanDuel: 68.3%
- DFS Salary: DraftKings: $12,600 | FanDuel: $16,500
The Mavericks at least pulled off a Game 4 victory in front of the hometown fans, but now they are back in Golden State as 7.5-point underdogs. There are no more superlatives left to describe Luka Doncic, so just continue rostering him as the best option in the player pool. On Tuesday, he dropped a postseason-high 70 fantasy points and has at least 50 fantasy points in all but one playoff game this year.
Once again, Doncic looks like a terrific option in the NBA player props market. He has a 9.5 over/under on his rebound prop and the Awesemo NBA player projections have him for 11.1 rebounds, which gives him a 68% probability of surpassing the over. In five of his last seven outings, he has grabbed double-digit rebounds.
Latest NBA DFS Content
- 📽️ LIVE 2022 NBA Draft Watchalong on Playback
- 📽️ NBA DFS Picks: Deeper Dive & Live Before Lock | 6/16
- FanDuel Single-Game Cheat Sheet: Free NBA DFS Lineup Optimizer Picks Today | 6/16
- DraftKings Showdown Cheat Sheet: Free NBA DFS Lineup Optimizer Picks Today | 6/16
- NBA DFS Picks Today 6/16: DraftKings & FanDuel Building Blocks
- Awesemo DFS on Youtube
Andrew Wiggins | Golden State Warriors
- Awesemo’s Preliminary Point Projections: DraftKings: 32.17 | FanDuel: 31.74
- Awesemo’s Preliminary Rostered Projections: DraftKings: 46.0% | FanDuel: 36.8%
- DFS Salary: DraftKings: $8,000 | FanDuel: $13,000
Finally, Andrew Wiggins came back to the real world and had a performance worthy of a mere mortal. However, he also did not set foot on the court in the final frame until the last handful of minutes when coach Steve Kerr put Wiggins, Klay Thompson and Stephen Curry in the game for the last three minutes. The Warriors’ reserve unit went on a 15-2 run followed by a 13-3 run in the fourth quarter, which led to the starters coming back into the game after the lead had been cut to eight points. Assuming no shenanigans will be involved tonight — more on that later — Wiggins should be in line to bounce back with a mid-30s fantasy-point performance.
Draymond Greene | Golden State Warriors
- Awesemo’s Preliminary Point Projections: DraftKings: 31.26 | FanDuel: 31.18
- Awesemo’s Preliminary Rostered Projections: DraftKings: 42.6% | FanDuel: 40.3%
- DFS Salary: DraftKings: $7,600 | FanDuel: $11,500
Draymond Green teased his fantasy backers once again with another solid game, but not playing a full complement of minutes. Through foul trouble, ejection and game flow, it seems that Lady Luck is not ready to allow Green to show out with a 40-plus fantasy-point game on the strength of a triple-double. In this series, the 32-year-old forward has averaged 30 minutes with nine points, 6.5 rebounds, 4.8 assists and two combined blocks and steals. It is just a matter of time before a couple of things go his way and that could easily be the catalyst for a slate-breaking performance.
NBA DFS Discount Dandies
- Maximilian Kleber: Finally, we got to see Kleber put it all together and he actually made more than one field goal for the first time in four games. Even better is that he put up his best rebounding total and second-best point total of the postseason in only 22 minutes. Hopefully, this is a confidence booster heading into tonight’s potential elimination game.
- Davis Bertans: DraftKings only for Bertans, who always is at risk of not getting a second-half rotation. He definitely gets the most of his minutes when he is on the floor. In Game 4, he had six field goal attempts for five points, along with five rebounds in 10 minutes.
- Frank Ntilikina: Buoyed by garbage time, Ntilikina played 17 minutes, which is one fewer than his court time in the first three games combined. This is another DraftKings-only play, but his $1,200 does provide some much needed salary-cap flexibility tonight.
Golden State Warriors
- Moses Moody: It seems that Moody has passed Damian Lee in the rotation and he should see at least eight-to-10 minutes in the first half and then his additional run will be predicated on the score of the game.
- Jonathan Kuminga: After not leaving the bench in Games 2 and 3, Kuminga came into the game at the same time as Poole in the first Golden State substitutions. Internet theories abound that the rookie got the nod because the Golden State brass wanted one more home playoff game, which would be worth several million dollars to the team. Conventional wisdom has this game likely to be a lopsided affair, which should give Kuminga access to mop-up duty — even if he does not see any action in the first half. If Porter is available, this adds to the risk for Kuminga seeing single-digit minutes.
- Nemanja Bjelicia: The veteran got on the floor for the first time since Game 2, though it was only in a blowout run. He is in the mix as a flyer tonight, though even if Porter is out, Bjelicia is unlikely to get any minutes in the first half.
PrizePicks NBA Prop Tool (FREE)
📽️ LIVE 2022 NBA Draft Watchalong on Playback
NBA Betting: NBA Player Props Tool (FREE TRIAL)
No House Advantage NBA Optimal Lineups Page (FREE)
NBA Data Central
📽️ NBA DFS Picks: Deeper Dive & Live Before Lock | 6/16
FanDuel Single-Game Cheat Sheet: Free NBA DFS Lineup Optimizer Picks Today | 6/16
DraftKings Showdown Cheat Sheet: Free NBA DFS Lineup Optimizer Picks Today | 6/16