Celtics vs. Warriors Best Bets & NBA Player Prop Picks Today Monday 6/13

Golden State returns home with hopes of establishing any actual advantage. Neither team has done so through four games of the NBA Finals, and a pivotal Game 5 awaits Stephen Curry and his Warriors squad tonight. Curry has been electric, getting help from Klay Thompson and Andrew Wiggins especially amid any struggles or lapses with Draymond Green. The only true injury concern for Golden State heading into tonight would be Otto Porter, who started Game 4, only to see 14 minutes.

FREE MONEY: Get $200 for betting $10 on Warriors vs. Celtics!

The Finals being reduced to a best-of-three series now means the Celtics will have to win at least one game on the Warriors floor, something they made look rather easy in the first game of the series. Now, Jayson Tatum and Jaylen Brown have little room for error, as they have been carrying the Celtics. Marcus Smart is not only healthy, but also a major factor in providing a third scoring and defensive option on the floor. Robert Williams III remains the only player on Boston’s injury report, still dealing with knee soreness.

Make sure to keep checking OddsShopper, as projections and data will update throughout the day. It has everything needed for NBA betting today. Here are the best NBA bets today and NBA player prop bets for the Celtics vs. Warriors

NBA Player Props & Picks | Celtics vs. Warriors

Boston Celtics vs. Golden State Warriors

Date: Monday, June 13, 2022
Time: 9 p.m. ET
Chase Center, San Francisco, CA
Coverage: ABC

Best Celtics vs. Warriors NBA Bets

The easiest place to find the best bets in the NBA is on the one-stop shop for value and where to place a wager. Simply filter, sort the page and find the best return available across all books. Check out more free NBA picks today from all of our betting experts.

FREE MONEY: Get $200 for betting $10 on Warriors vs. Celtics!

First Half Spread

The Celtics haven’t had issues getting ahead so much as they’ve had problems holding leads. In games they lost, it’s been the major issue, especially later in the games. They’ve also established a victory on the road earlier in the series, so playing to the moment shouldn’t be an issue. Even in the blowout loss in Game 2, the Celtics were only down by two points at the half. The Warriors just haven’t had the ability to come out and own the first half or send any type of veteran message to this younger Celtics team. Expect Boston to clamp down early and make everything difficult for Golden State, at least through the first half.

Best NBA Bet Today: Celtics First Half Spread +1.5 (-104 FanDuel)

FREE MONEY: Get $200 for betting $10 on Warriors vs. Celtics!

Klay Thompson O/U 2.5 Assists

It’s not often that OddsShopper will have such a strong play like this smaller-market prop for Thompson, but the site is as confident as it gets. Awesemo is projecting a slow night for Thompson when it comes to getting other players involved, finishing with just 0.2 assists on the night. This is significantly less than the 2.5 total offered at most books, which leads OddsShopper to label this as a 100% chance of staying under. This is an automatic smash, with OddsShopper having a 62% xROI on the play.

Best NBA Player Prop Bet Today: Klay Thompson UNDER 2.5 Assists (-160 PointsBet)

Check out my complete Game 5 NBA Finals betting preview for tonight’s Celtics vs. Warriors game.

Derrick White O/U 2.5 Rebounds

A smaller-market prop with a role player like Derrick White is the perfect opportunity to maximize OddsShopper and Awesemo’s projections. It’s a lower number for White to clear, as he’s seen 30-plus minutes in three of the four games so far. Unfortunately for White, he’s only hit the above total in one game, but that changes tonight. Awesemo has White projected for 3.7 rebounds — close to the four he grabbed in Game 2. OddsShopper has a 70% chance of White going over his rebound total, along with a 30% xROI on the play.

Best NBA Player Prop Bet Today: Derrick White OVER 3.5 Rebounds (-110 BetMGM)

FREE MONEY: Get $200 for betting $10 on Warriors vs. Celtics!

Thanks for reading to the end of this article! If you appreciate this free content and want to see more of it every day, you can help us out by sharing this article on social media!

Check out Stokastic's Best Bets home page for more sports betting picks and predictions.


Stokastic +

Premium Data and Tools
Lineup Generator
Stokastic Sims MLB
Top Stack %s
MLB Data Central
SoRare MLB Rankings
DraftKings Night Owl
MLB Lineup Study
MLB Discord Server
Ownership Projections
Fantasy Cruncher (ADD-ON)
NHL Lineup Study
NHL Discord Server
Lineup Generator
Stokastic Sims PGA
Ownership Projections
Top Golfers Tool
PGA Tournament Models
PGA Lineup Study
PGA Discord Server
Ownership Projections
Top Drivers Tool
NASCAR Discord Server
NASCAR Fantasy Cruncher
Formula 1 Projections
F1 Discord Server
USFL Projections
USFL Discord Server
Ownership Projections
Top Fighters Tool
MMA Discord Server
MMA Fantasy Cruncher
NFL Betting Tools
Stokastic Discord Server
Best Ball
Best Ball Rankings
Best Ball Stat Projections
Stokastic Discord Server
Season Long Fantasy (Coming Soon)

Winners from the Stokastic Community

Subscribe to the Stokastic newsletter

DFS advice, exciting promos, and the best bets straight to your inbox

Stokastic.com - Daily Fantasy Sports and Sports Betting Data, Tools, & Analytics