The Best DFS Lineup Builder for NBA, NHL, MLB and NFL (DraftKings and FanDuel!)
Awesemo.com’s DFS Lineup Builder is the premier tool in daily fantasy sports for hand-building Lineups (looking for a lineup optimizer instead? see below). One of Awesemo.com’s most popular tools, and newly improved as of March 2019, it is has all the information you need to build your best lineup with Awesemo’s industry-leading expert ownership projections and rankings. It is a must have for every DFS player and makes building your lineups a breeze.
As well as being the best DFS lineup builder available, it’s also the easiest to use! The Lineup Builder supports both DraftKings and FanDuel and all their NBA, NHL, MLB and NFL DFS contests. There’s no limit to the number of DFS lineups you can create and they can be quickly exported to complete your entry, or to be shared and strategized with members of the extremely helpful Awesemo community on our active Slack, YouTube and Twitter channels. The DFS Lineup Builder comes with any of our memberships. Sign up for an all-access membership using Coupon Code: LINEUPBUILDER and get 50% of your first month.
For those that want to create multiple or batch entry lineups, or players looking to add greater sophistication to their game, Awesemo.com also offers Fantasy Cruncher, the number one mass fantasy sports Lineup Optimizer. Used by many of the highest-ranked DFS players, including Awesemo himself, we partner with Fantasy Cruncher to offer the industry-leading DFS Lineup Optimizer software as an add-on to our membership packages. To learn more about Fantasy Cruncher click HERE.
Why Use Awesemo’s DFS Lineup Builder?
- Supports both DraftKings and FanDuel
- Create as many DFS lineups as you want
- Straightforward and supportive user interface
- Do you play the non-main slates? All-Day, Early, Night, Express? We support them all!
- Starting lineups are updated constantly
- You’ll have access to ownership projections, rankings, and Vegas totals all in one place
- Once you’re done building those winning lineups, you can export them to fill in your CSV entry file
- Find out key information for each of your lineups like GPA, and how chalky/contrarian you are compared to the field, and weather risk (for MLB)
Lineup Building Tips
- Playing a smaller slate like the early or night slate? (Make sure to select the slate to see the corresponding ownership projections)
- Spend all your salary! You’ve got a salary cap, so use up as much as you can.
- Leverage our ownership projections to adjust how chalky or contrarian you want to be. “A” grade player with low ownership? Go for it!
- Decide whether this lineup is for cash, tournament, or both and tailor your lineup accordingly. You only need to finish in the top 50% for cash so you may not want to go as contrarian as trying to win 1st among a 20,000 entries in a GPP tournament
- Consider the run totals implied by the Vegas sportsbooks (they’re still in business for a reason)
- Check out our YouTube channelto learn more about the day’s match-ups, and then again for our live-stream right before lock to have any last-minute questions answered.
- And lastly, have fun! That’s what DFS is all about!
You can find the Lineup Builder here!
What does an ownership projection or ranking of “X” mean?
This means there doesn’t exist a value yet. While the starting lineups are refreshed almost every second, the same simply cannot be done for our rankings and ownership projections where both are extremely time-intensive processes. There will therefore be intervals when lineups change significantly that these values will be missing and will likely come in the next update.
What is the contrarian/chalky rating?
Based on the projected ownership of your lineup, we let you know how we think it compares to other lineups in the field. Playing a top heavy 20k entry GPP? You may want to be more contrarian. Playing a 10 man? You may not need to be as much. The value will change based on the slate size so make sure you choose the correct slate.
What is the GPA?
The GPA is a salary-weighted rating of how well you spent your salary. Spending more of your salary will increase this value, along with a proper balance of lower cost value players mixed with expensive stars.
Use our rankings, ownership projections, and articles in congruence with the lineup builder for optimal results.
26 thoughts on “DFS Lineup Builder for DraftKings and FanDuel: NBA, NHL, MLB, and NFL”
I keep clicking on it but nothing
Hi, are you still having issues? Which link are you clicking on?
Are you going to also do this for nfl
Yes we are!
Hi, which link are you clicking on? Are you still having issues?
i get a wheel and then a blank white page. the link is under the lineup builder below the link for this page
Thanks awesomeo the lineup builder has been a nice tool can’t wait for NFL/NBA
how do we acess the lineup builder
what are the ranges of GPA? What is a good GPA and a bad GPA?
Is there a tutorial on how to use The Lineup Builder? Like which letters are better to choose? Which letters are We suppose to choose for lineups?
Is there a way or will you offer the ability to save lineups in the Lineup Builder? I made a few lineups. My computer was running a little slow, so I closed the window, then ran speed test, speed was good. Went back to site and lineups were gone? I know you can export them, but the ability to save on that page would be nice. Thanks!
What’s going on with the lineup builder. Its telling me I need to sign up?? I already did. Yall have the money out of my account
What’s a good gpa for nba gpp games and value ranking??
i’m looking for fanduel nba single game where can i find that. articles or lineup builder.
The 50% off doesnt work. LINEUPBUILDER is not a valid voupon
the lineup builder for mlb is down for me im using the link from the site as well
Trying to use Lineup builder for NFL and it isn’t showing the players. Just showing the teams.
Paid for awesemo+ but can’t access the features
I find this site very complicated. Is there some tips.
The cruncher doea not work
WHAT HAPPEN WITH THE GPA FEATURE?
Any chance we can get this for LOL?
New user here. No complaints, per se, about the content. I suppose I should have investigated further before paying for premium content, but I am somewhat dismayed that the lineup builder does not support Yahoo. I was under the impression that because there was a Yahoo cheat sheet, and DFS projections that there would be the lineup builder would support that platform as well. Is there a plan to incorporate it? If not, I’m afraid it’s not worth the price. I came over from BM after they stopped doing DFS because and had hoped that this would sort of be comparable.
Comments are closed.