Bet365 is a United Kingdom-based sportsbook that has become one of the fastest-rising operators in the United States, even though it only is live in five states — soon to be six. Kentucky is set to become the latest state offering bet365 as of Sept. 28, and with its launch, now is a great time to check out this awesome bet365 offer: Bet 1, get $365! New users who are Kentucky residents can sign up for a bet365 account in Kentucky without needing a bet365 Kentucky bonus code by clicking below. Read on to also find an exciting pre-registration offer as well!
Find out more about bet365 bonus codes →
About Bet365 Kentucky
Bet365 has been a pioneer in the world of sports betting, having broken ground with elements such as in-play betting, live streaming and early cash-outs. These once-revolutionary attributes have since become the norm across authorized sports betting platforms in the United States.
Bet365’s expansion into the United States has been gradual despite its success across the globe. Kentucky will join New Jersey, Ohio, Virginia, Iowa and Colorado in the ranks of bet365-affiliated states. Notably, Ohio had significant success with bet365, securing a 5% market share through a vigorous campaign that coincided with the launch of sports betting in the state in January of 2023. With Kentucky welcoming bet365 as one of its inaugural sportsbooks in the wake of legalized sports betting, this presents a strong opportunity to get in on the ground floor with a renowned international betting company at the earliest stages of its U.S. entry.
And luckily for Kentucky residents looking to bet their favorite teams at bet365, the original provision that would have banned betting on college sports appears to have been struck down. Given that there are no major league professional teams in Kentucky, college sports reign supreme, especially basketball from the University of Kentucky and the University of Louisville. These are virtually guaranteed to be the most popular wagers once online sports betting goes live in Kentucky on Sept. 28.
Bet365 online sportsbook offers a variety of betting options, including:
- Moneylines: Bet on the winning side of a game. Negative odds represent favorites, and positive odds represent underdogs.
- Point spreads: Bet on a game with a handicap based on the estimated margin of victory. Favorites need to outperform the spread number, while underdogs need to keep their deficit within that number.
- Totals: Bet on whether the actual total of a game will be over or under a total line set by bet365.
- Props: Bet on non-result features of a game such as team or player stats.
- Futures: Bet on long-term outcomes such as championship winners.
- Combo bets: Place parlays, teasers and round robins for increased payouts with increased risk.
- Live bets: Bet on games as they happen, with odds updated based on in-game developments.
Bet365 Kentucky Bonus Code
Bet365 Kentucky is offering a couple of bonuses leading up to the Sept. 28 launch date, one pre-registration offer and one welcome offer.
Pre-Registration Offer: Users who sign up prior to launch will receive $10 in bonus bets for every touchdown scored in the Lions-Packers game on Sept. 28.
New users who sign up before launch will receive both the pre-registration offer and the $365 bonus bet offer!
Pre-Registration Offer Terms and Conditions
This offer is available to Kentucky residents that sign up from now until Sept. 28. Users must be at least 18 years and have fully verified their identity with bet365 in order to receive bonus bets. Eighteen is the legal betting age in Kentucky, but most sportsbooks are expected to have their minimum age at 21. Bet365 is one of the few keeping it at 18.
The maximum amount for bonus bets that can be received from the Lions-Packers game is $50. For example, a game with two Lions touchdowns and two Packers touchdowns will pay out $40 in bonus bets, whereas a game with three Lions touchdowns and four Packers touchdowns will pay out $50, even though seven touchdowns were scored. Bonus bets will be available within 24 hours of the game ending; to claim, go to the bet365 account menu, choose My Offers and click Claim.
Welcome Offer Terms and Conditions
A minimum deposit of $10 is required to participate in this promo, and it must be made in the seven days prior to claiming the offer. Qualifying bets must settle within 30 days of claiming the offer as well. The only bets that will count towards bonus bets are those placed and settled after claiming the offer.
Bets placed must meet certain conditions to count:
- At least one selection must have odds of -500 or greater.
- Only the largest cumulative wager on an individual selection within a market/fixture combination (either pre-game or live in game) will count towards the settled bets requirement.
- Only the remaining active wager will count where a bet has been partially cashed out.
- If using bet365’s Edit Bet feature, only the new wager on the new bet will count towards the bonus.
- The following bets will not count towards the offer:
- Fully cashed out, event-specific bonus bets placed by selecting ‘Use Bonus Bet’ from the bet slip
- Live in-game bets that are settled as a push
- Bets deemed “no action.”
Bonus bets are not withdrawable, and wagers that use bonus bets are excluded from any returns. However, returns from bonus bets will go to the user’s withdrawable balance. Some restrictions apply with bonus bets, such as certain products, bet365 Kentucky promos and bet types.
Also note that bonus bets will be removed if the account is inactive for 90 days straight.
The bet365 app stands out as one of the best among sportsbooks. With its thoughtful design and user-friendly interface, navigating through it is a breeze. The app has a sleek and modern appearance, all while maintaining its quick responsiveness, even during peak usage periods. It caters to both iOS and Android users, ensuring a flawless mobile betting experience.
Features of the bet365 app include:
- Live Betting: Bet365 lets users place wagers on ongoing sporting events.
- Same-Game Parlay Boost: Bettors have the opportunity to boost a parlay by 30% daily on a game, provided the parlay has at least three legs and the cumulative odds are at least +100.
- Early Payout: Universally applicable across leagues, bet365 will settle your wager if the team selected has a substantial lead.
- Tennis Parlays: Bonuses are applied to successful tennis parlays that incorporate specific legs.